Connect with me on Instagram @styledpinkphotography
Hi! I'm Diana, primary photographer and owner of Styled Pink Photography, based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. I'm also a wife to my amazing husband of six years and a momma of two gorgeous babes.
I tell my clients' love story through my photography. My style (a combo of photojournalism and styled shots) gives me the flexibility to capture all of the "must have" photos (the rings, the dress, the cake) and the "I didn't even know I needed this" photos (the secret smile you share with your husband-to-be as you walk down the aisle, the magical way you look at each other as you take the dance floor). My photos are full of swoon-inducing emotions and charming, handcrafted details so you can relive the most important day of your life over and over again.
I love getting to know my brides and grooms to build a relationship, so when The Big Day comes, I'm not a stranger with a camera, but a friend who knows what is important to them. To make sure each couple gets the attention they deserve, I dedicate my focus to a limited amount of weddings each year. I'd love to hear all about the day you've been dreaming of for your day.
Five facts about me.
1. I notice everything. I find myself extremely concerned with details. Lacey frills, the orange wildflowers blooming near the church, the antique broach pinned to a bouquet of peonies- I see it all.
2. I love being a momma to my two cuties. It's reignited my passion to capture all of the precious moments in our lives.
3. I eat too many sweets. I have a secret stash of chocolate in my camera bag (usually peanut M&Ms). Seriously. My brides know this and TOTALLY spoil me!
4. My husband has been my biggest inspiration. We can talk for hours about our plans for the future and most importantly, how we believe in each other.
5. I love home decor. I'm always scouring stores for that perfect chair, pillow, curtain you name it. Our current project, a kitchen update and a bathroom rennovation!